200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Moksha Yoga School in Rishikesh offers 200 hour multi-style yoga teacher training in Rishikesh that is designed to meet the basic and advanced yogic requirements of the students of today. Here at Moksha Yoga School.
we can offer lessons on Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinsyasa yoga which can help you in attaining greater control over your mind, body and soul. Yoga has always been a way to look inward so that you can address your inner issues and deal with them effectively. By combining the various asanas and postures associated with these three types of yoga, we can guide you effectively to have a healthy body along with a sound mind.
As a leading yoga and meditation training center, we can offer you valuable lessons that will be good for you in your spiritual journey. We regularly work with various students and this makes it possible for us to learn about the methods through which we can help
our students to achieve a sound mind and body. Our teachers can combine the best benefits of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinsyasa yoga in order to make sure that you as a student can attain greater strength and agility of your body along with peace of mind.
Once you get in touch with us, we will get you well acquainted with the various lessons associated with learning yoga and inform you about the best ways in which you can improve the functioning of your body and mind. You can also put your queries to us so that we can answer then for you and prepare you effectively so that you can benefit from yoga practice. Our yoga teachers can guide you slowly and steadily into achieving mastery with these postures and asanas so that you can benefit the most from them.
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jal neti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Vaman dhauti
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Full Primary Series: Padangusthasana
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D Parsvottanasana
- EkaPadaPadangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D Purvattanasana
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
- On your feet Yogasanas
- Seated Vinyasa Sequences
- Seated posterior stretch sequences
- On one leg yogasanas
- The supine sequence
- The bow pose sequence
- The triangle pose sequence
- The inverted posture sequence
- Meditative pose sequence
- Viseha Vinyasa karma
- Dynamic Postures: : Pawanmuktasana series, Marjala asana , Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Ardhchandrasana, Parsvottanasana, Prasaritapadottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures : Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Setu Asana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures : Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, BakDhayan Asana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana, Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasana.
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Importance of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- Different Pranayama and general guidelines
- Nadi Sodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi andChandra Bhedi pranayama
- Sheetali and Sheetkari
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Maha mudra
- Maha vedha mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Uddiyana bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Mula bandha
- Maha bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Importance of discipline in path of yoga
- Definition of yoga
- Vrittis (mental fluctuations) and their classification
- Obstacles and distractions on the path of yoga (concepts of citta-viksepa and antaraya)
- Ashtanga yoga - Yama , Niyama
- Asana , Pranayama ,Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antar trataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Antarmouna (silence practice)/li>
- Chakra meditation
- Mantra meditation
- 61 point meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Inner visualization
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra?
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace)
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Ganesh mantra (mantra for auspiciousness)
- Mahamritumjaya mantra ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Physiological Benefits of Asana
- Positive & conscious communication Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|6:30 - 6:45 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:45 - 7:00 Am||Shatkarma|
|7:00 - 8:15 Am||Hatha yoga|
|8:15 - 8:45 Am||Pranayama|
|9:00 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 - 12:00 Pm||Self Practice|
|12:00 - 12:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3:00 - 4:00 Pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:15 - 5:45 Pm||Ashtanga vinyasa flow|
|6:00 - 7:00 Pm||Meditation & Mantra chanting|
|7:15 - 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 Pm||Lights off|
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Jan 2021||26Jan 2021||Completed||$950|
|1 Feb 2021||26 Feb 2021||Completed||$950|
|1 Mar 2021||26 Mar 2021||Ongoing||$950|
|1 Apr 2021||26 Apr 2021||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 May 2021||26 May 2021||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 June 2021||26 June 2021||Available ( 3 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 July 2021||26 July 2021||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Aug 2021||26 Aug 2021||Available ( 5 Seats Left )||$950||1 Sep 2021||26 Sep 2021||Available ( 7 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Oct 2021||26 Oct 2021||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Nov 2021||26 Nov 2021||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$950|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 26 Nights Shared room accommodation
- Rooms with attached bathroom and hot water.
- 200 Hours Yoga Alliance certificate
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Vegetarian / Vegan meals three times daily.
- Herbal tea daily.
- Walking distance to River Ganga.
- Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material.
- Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations.
- One free full body massage
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Private Accommodation- 250 USD Extra.