200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Moksha Yoga School in Rishikesh offers the best of Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training that is most suitable for people who are looking for a high octane yoga routine for their health needs. Ashtanga Yoga is ideal for people who are more into a rigorous and fast form of paced yoga practice.
While the practitioner need not maintain a very high level of speed while performing these asanas, it is still important for people to remember that the poses associated with this form of yoga is typically much more challenging than the traditional yoga practices. It is necessary to have strong arms along with robust core strength when it comes to performing these asanas. Many of the asanas involve varying levels of contortion which can require a lot of practice.
At Moksha Yoga School you are going to learn everything about the postures and methods of Ashtanga Yoga which in turn can strengthen your body and mind in more ways than one. You can also benefit from practicing yoga in Rishikesh, a place that has been chosen by yogis for a long time to learn and practice Ashtanga Yoga. When you get in touch with us, you will learn Ashtanga yoga from our eminent yoga teachers who can guide you effectively about the steps of this form of yoga so that you may be able to use them to improve your physical, emotional and mental well being.
By carefully going through all the crucial steps of Ashtanga yoga, you can develop a better understanding of how the body and mind works. You can also learn about the various methods of instructing students so that you can further guide them when they want to learn all about Ashtanga yoga. This truly makes our 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training course a comprehensive one in all aspects.
200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction of shatkarma
- Jal neti and sutra neti
- Eye cleaning (trataka and eyes cups)
- Vaman dhauti
- Surya Namaskar A
- Surya Namaskar B
- Full Primary Series: Padangusthasana
- PrasaritaPadottanasana A B C & D Parsvottanasana
- EkaPadaPadangusthasana A B C & D
- Virabhadrasana A & B
- Paschimottanasana A B C & D Purvattanasana
- ArdhaBaddha Padma Uttanasana
- JanuSirsasana A B & C
- Marichyasana A B C & D
- BaddhaKonasana A & B
- SuptaPadangusthasana A & B
- Dynamic Postures: : Pawanmuktasana series, Marjala asana , Vyaghrasana, Surya namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Padhastasana, Trikonasana, ParivrttaTrikonasana, Parshwakonasana, Parivrttaparshwakonasana, Veerbhadrasana I, Veerbhadrasana II, Veerbhadrasana III, Ardhchandrasana, Parsvottanasana, Prasaritapadottanasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Sarvangasana, Halasana, Pinchamayurasana, Adhomukhavrkshasana.
- Twisting Postures: Ardhmatsyendra asana, Parivrittijanusirshasana, Kati Chakrasana.
- Back Bend Postures : Bhujangasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Setu Asana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward Bend Postures : Paschimotanasana, Janusirasana, ArdhpadamPaschimotanasana, PadprasarPaschimotanasana, AdhoMukhaSvanasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrkshasana, BakDhayan Asana, Mayurasana, Natraj Asana, Garudasana, Relaxation Postures, Shashankasana, Makarasana.
- Introduction of Pranayama
- Importance of Pranayama
- Yogic breathing technics for increasing awareness
- Benefits of pranayama
- Different Pranayama and general guidelines
- Nadi Sodhana pranayama
- Bhastrika pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Surya Bhedi andChandra Bhedi pranayama
- Sheetali and Sheetkari
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Introduction of yogic Mudra
- Jnana and chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Prana mudra
- Maha mudra
- Maha vedha mudra
- Different mudras for better health
- Mudra for concentration
- Common mudras for daily use
- Introduction of Bandha
- Uddiyana bandha
- Jalandhar bandha
- Mula bandha
- Maha bandha
- Introduction to yoga
- Its philosophy and evolution
- Concept of hatha yoga
- Different practices of hatha yoga
- Introduction to yoga sutras of patanjali
- Importance of discipline in path of yoga
- Definition of yoga
- Vrittis (mental fluctuations) and their classification
- Obstacles and distractions on the path of yoga (concepts of citta-viksepa and antaraya)
- Ashtanga yoga - Yama , Niyama
- Asana , Pranayama ,Pratyahara , Dharana , Dhyan , Samadhi
- Introduction to chakras and its functions
- Lives of yogis (Inspiring stories)
- Introduction to Meditation and Concentration
- Breathing Awareness Meditation
- Tips for developing concentration
- Bahir and Antar trataka
- Dynamic meditation (osho meditation)
- Nada meditation (sound meditation)
- Antarmouna (silence practice)/li>
- Chakra meditation
- Third eye meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Yantra meditation
- 61 point meditation
- Yoga nidra
- Inner visualization
- What is mantra and benefits of chanting mantra?
- Shanti mantra (mantra of peace)
- Guru mantra (mantra for guru)
- Ganesh mantra (mantra for auspiciousness)
- Mahamritumjaya mantra ( Mantra on lord shiva)
- Gayatri mantra (universal prayer)
- YogenaCittasya ( Sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Muscle Functions according to Joint Movements
- Respiratory System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Physiological Benefits of Asana
- Positive & conscious communication Friendship and trust
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Use of voice in class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning
- Written Test
- Asana Practical Test
200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Program Details
|5:30 Am||Morning Bell|
|6:30 - 6:45 Am||Morning Tea|
|6:45 - 7:00 Am||Shatkarma|
|7:00 - 8:15 Am||Hatha|
|8:15 - 8:45 Am||Pranayama|
|9:00 - 9:30 Am||Breakfast|
|10:00 -11:00 Am||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:00 - 12:00 Pm||Self Practice|
|12:00 - 12:30 Pm||Lunch|
|3:00 - 4:00 Pm||Anatomy & Physiology|
|4:15- 5:45 Pm||Ashtanga yoga|
|6:00 - 7:00 Pm||Meditation & Mantra chanting|
|7:15 - 8:00 Pm||Dinner|
|10:00 Pm||Lights off|
200 Hour Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Status||Fees|
|1 Dec 2021||26 Dec 2021||Completed||$950|
|1 Jan 2022||26 Jan 2022||Completed||$950|
|1 Feb 2022||26 Feb 2022||Completed||$950|
|1 Mar 2022||26 Mar 2022||Completed||$950|
|1 Jan 2021||26 Jan 2021||Completed||$950|
|1 Feb 2021||26 Feb 2021||Completed||$950|
|1 Mar 2021||26 Mar 2021||Ongoing||$950|
|1 Apr 2021||26 Apr 2021||Available ( 6 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 May 2021||26 May 2021||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 June 2021||26 June 2021||Available ( 3 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 July 2021||26 July 2021||Available ( 9 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Aug 2021||26 Aug 2021||Available ( 5 Seats Left )||$950||1 Sep 2021||26 Sep 2021||Available ( 7 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Oct 2021||26 Oct 2021||Available ( 10 Seats Left )||$950|
|1 Nov 2021||26 Nov 2021||Available ( 8 Seats Left )||$950|
Inclusion / Exclusion in Course Fees
- 26 Nights Shared room accommodation
- Rooms with attached bathroom and hot water.
- 200 Hours Yoga Alliance certificate
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Vegetarian / Vegan meals three times daily.
- Herbal tea daily.
- Walking distance to River Ganga.
- Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material.
- Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations.
- One free full body massage
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) dehradun airport
- Private Accommodation- 250 USD Extra.